So this is the my first attempt at creating a family blog. I guess I figured that writing out the day to day happenings, celebrations, woes, successes and overall craziness that is our life would be much cheaper than the eventual therapy I'm bound to require. It will also have to serve as a "memory book" for my two boys, Davis (5) and Garrett (3). I don't think I've entered anything into Davis' book since he was 2 weeks old and Garrett's is still in the shrink wrap. I know I know...I'm horrible. I just don't write anything out anymore as my typing is much more proficient. If it takes longer than a minute or two to do, it's just not gonna happen these days. Besides...I like technology and any gadget that's going to save me a little time. I'm long on ideas and critically short on patience. It's a family trait and tradition.
As for me, my days are spent working full time, taking classes, raising my boys, playing wife to husband Bennett, doing the extended family thing and keeping a gazillion other balls in the air. It's a juggling act for sure, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Over time, I hope to share more about myself and my family and give you some insight into all of our love and lunacy.
Peach Salsa - Home Canned
21 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment