Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just Me and G

Well, Memorial Day has come and gone and Summer is officially underway. Bring on the gnats, mosquitoes and humidity - we can hardly wait! Davis and Bennett spent their Memorial day weekend at the beach and unfortunately, I have no pictures as evidence of what happened on their big "guy weekend". I did hear stories though about sandy crotches, junk food, a restaurant fight, late nights, wild neighborhood parties and even someone falling out of the bed and hitting the floor. Good times. Good times.

So that left just me and G-man to hold down the fort. We spent a great weekend together. I think he really likes having one-on-one Mommy time because he's never had it. D has been around to torment him since day 1. We did what everyone does in a small podunk town on a holiday weekend - we went to Walmart (or Walmark as G likes to call it). In fact, it was so much fun, we went twice because we just couldn't get enough of the place. It's a good lesson in self esteem to go to your local RURAL Walmart. When is say Rural, I'm not talking Garner. I'm talking about a Walmart in a town where it is front page news when the car wash gets a new blow dryer. Regardless, G loves him some Walmart. Lowes too, which is where we went the next day. You would have thought I'd carried him to Disney. Silly kid.

Speaking of silly, the little criminal has taken to a new bedtime habit. See the evidence below. Can you guess what it is?

Little Criminal has taken to wearing his winter cowboy pajamas and toboggan when he goes to bed. This is in addition to requiring that nearly half of his toy collection be in his bed before he goes to sleep. See for yourself.

I'll spare you what happens if something goes missing or if Davis happens to want to "share" something that goes on the bed. It's not a pretty picture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment