I'm a little behind in posting about this, but that's just par for the course. I've been swamped with the usual madness these last few weeks. I couldn't let anymore time pass though without mentioning the great brunch that was held for all the Mom's at Davis' preschool. His teachers, Mrs. Johnson and Mrs. Ennis prepared a lovely meal for all 12 of us. No small feat considering they had to do it surrounded by 10 little boys and 2 little girls - all running around like crazy and begging for food and drinks. Those 2 poor little girls are so outnumbered in this class, but they manage to hold their own. They are tough little chicks. Here is a pic of me and Davis at the big event. I treasure these moments together with him because I know they will go by way too quickly. They just don't stay little long enough, do they?
No comments:
Post a Comment