Well, we hit another milestone this week. Davis, my cutest oldest little boy, lost his first tooth yesterday. We discovered it was loose this past Sunday. He informed me of this fact when I served him his lunch. He told me that I would have to cut up his PB&J sandwich because his tooth was broken. He gave me a peek and sure enough, one of his front little lower teeth was all
caddywhompus (definition hyperlinked for readers who are southern impaired). The brave little guy finally worked it out yesterday and presented it to his Nana. We're all proud of our little Snagglepuss. The best part is that the tooth fairy came last night and delivered the expected $$.
So without further ado, check out the new grin. It's a dazed look of pride and euphoria:

When he's old enough to realize his Mama is posting his goofy grin all over the internet, he's gonna hurt me. I'm gonna risk it though because it's a Mama's prerogative to embarrass her children as often as possible. It's payback for all of the snot and poop.
No comments:
Post a Comment